The story so far…25th February 2018
Thank you for checking out the site and if you’re struggling with your weight then I hope you find my blogs helpful and useful.
If you’re looking to easily catch up on what I’ve written so far, here’s a handy list of links:
- Start here
- Part 1: The week I spent £107 on takeaways
- Part 2: Shame and devastation at the kilt hire shop
- Part 3: The Twirl that broke the camel’s back
- Part 4: I was so fat I couldn’t face the misery of flying
- Part 5: Struggling to put one foot in front of the other
- Part 6: How I learned to live with food addiction
I publish new blogs every Monday and a new recipe every Friday. If you have any questions, please get in touch. I’m not an expert but I might be able to give you some hints and tips if you’re struggling to find the motivation to stick with a weight loss plan.
Send me a message
Fill out the form below to send me a message.
Photos: Nigel Atkinson Photography